Racket Servicing and Repairs
Bumper & grommet replacement
When the plastic bumper on the top of your racket wears out or splits, your frame is no longer protected. A new one can be refitted to keep your frame from wearing down.
- All grommet sets are: £10.99 inc fitting.
Worn or broken grommets will mean your string will break prematurely due to increased friction on your frame.
- Repairs are £1 per grommet inc fitting.
Using a heat shrink wrap to preserve grip bevels and maintain control, this is a semi permanent solution. You will never need to replace the enlarger but can remove it, if required.
- Available in half and one full size grip enlargement - £5.99 inc fitting.
Replacement grips and overgrips
Expertly applied and professionally finished. Prices range from £2-£7.50 inc fitting.
Cracked, broken and splintered frames.
Badminton wooden handle replacement: £20
- Badminton:£29 (£5 extra for second break on the same racket)
- Squash: £30 (£6 extra for second break on the same racket)
- Tennis: £32.50 (£7 extra for second break on the same racket)
- Badminton:£32 (replacement shaft)
- Squash: £32
- Tennis: £36.50
£3 P&P or free if two or more rackets.
Whilst we have never had a frame returned again (to date) the repair is guaranteed for 3 months. The repair is finished off with a respray of the area to match your racket's existing colour scheme. There is a small increase in weight at the site of the repair due to the materials used.